Mongolian Master Steamboat
Location : Lot 6515-6517, Section 64, Jalan Sekama, Lorong Foochow No.2, Kuching.
- NON HALAL -
Adult = Rm39.90
Kid = Rm19.90 (For age above 5 years old)
* Price excluding GST.
* Ordered 2 Kinds of Soup - Pork Soup & Herbal Soup.
* Vegetables, FishBalls, Ice Cream, Drinks and cooked Items (Fried Mee, Kueh Tiaw) is on Display outside however for Special Food like Seafood, Frozen Ingredients and Machine Cut Meats have to order from their Kitchen thru the Waiters. It's on ORDER & EAT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN WITHOUT WASTAGE Basis !
* I noticed some of the Seafood such as Bamboo Clam is from Frozen product and not as Fresh as i expected but i do understand the Bamboo Clam is Frozen due to the Seafood Seasons. Well, It still can be taken but make sure its cooked well enough.
* The BBQ Lamb is Superb ! The Drinks such as Chrysanthemum Tea and Wheat Grass is not dilluted. And Ohh Yess.. The Ice Cream Potong - Durian Flavour IS A MUST TO TRY !
* Price might be pricy for some of you but for me, due to the Air-conditional & Comfortable Environment and the Quality of Food served and also... "THE BEER - DRINK AS MUCH AS YOU CAN !", It's acceptable !
* OVERALL RATING : 8/10.
Lots of variety of Ice Cream.
Special BBQ Lamb by the Chef.
Bamboo Clam cooked with Curry.
Hudgen Beer served. Drink as much as you can.
My Total Bill.